The highly anticipated seventh installment in Fearless Records' Punk Goes Pop compilation series is out NOW! The collection is available on Apple Music, Amazon, Google Play and Spotify, in addition to physical bundles. To celebrate release day, Yahoo! Music has exclusively premiered the official video for Andy Black (of Black Veil Brides) and Juliet Simms' (The Voice) cover of Adele's "When We Were Young." CLICK HERE to watch the stunning black and white visual now.
Punk Goes Pop Volume 7 features familiar names and emerging punk artists covering the biggest Top 40 hits. The album features contributions from Andy Black, State Champs, Dance Gavin Dance, The Amity Affliction who will be covering pop chart hits by artists, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Drake and many more. Complete track listing can be found below.
Additionally, various artists from the album will be taking the stage during the 2017 Journeys Alternative Press Music Awards this Monday, July 17th for a special one-time performance billed as PUNK GOES POP LIVE!. Tickets for the show are available HERE and if you can't make it, the awards will be broadcasted live internationally.
PUNK GOES POP VOL. 7 TRACK LISTING:
1. State Champs "Stitches" originally performed by Shawn Mendes
2. Dance Gavin Dance "That's What I Like" originally performed by Bruno Mars
3. New Years Day "Gangsta" originally performed by Kehlani
4. The Amity Affliction "Can't Feel My Face" originally performed by The Weeknd
5. Andy Black (feat. Juliet Simms) "When We Were Young" originally performed by Adele
6. Grayscale "Love Yourself" originally performed by Justin Bieber
7. Capsize "Fake Love" originally performed by Drake
8. Boston Manor "Heathens" originally performed by Twenty One Pilots
9. Eat Your Heart Out "Shape Of You" originally performed by Ed Sheeran
10. The Plot In You "Let It Go" originally performed by James Bay
11. Ice Nine Kills "I Don't Wanna Live Forever" originally performed by ZAYN & Taylor Swift
12. Seaway "Closer" originally performed by The Chainsmokers (feat. Halsey)
13. Too Close To Touch "In The Name Of Love" originally performed by Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha