Melodic Net RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Myspace Follow us on Myspace

Forgot your password?

 
0
0
0
: 0
0
0
0
Check updates ››
review

Keith Miles - What It Was They Became

0.00
Reviewer :
Pär Winberg Format: Album
Release date: 2006-04-25 Year: 2006
Label: House Of Trout
Genre: Singer Songwriter
Producer: Jack Sundrud
Artist discography



Review

There are probably just 3% of our readers who will enjoy this little shortcut and recommendation so I?m sorry to the other 97% of rockers out there... Anyway - for some reason I have always been week for singer songwriters and storytellers like Guy Clark and John Prine and here is a guy on the same level as the just mentioned guys. This album is a pleasant ride and a check out for the tiny little public we have at the site that have the same broad taste as myself. Keith Miles sits on good qualities.

Tracklisting 1. Hickory Tree
2. Job To Do
3. Nolichucky Idyll
4. Highway 81
5. I Walk When I Have To (But Mostly I Like to Drive)
6. Sometimes Santa Fe
7. Liars
8. Just Dropped In
9. Indian Prayer
10. Mason Dixon Line
11. This Face
12. Girl With Indiana Eyes
13. Finale


Comments 

Melodic Net Comments 

listen on spotify

Did you know that?

That Club 27 is a term that refers to a number of popular musicians that died at the age of 27 like Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Brian Jones, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain, Amy Winehouse and Gary Thain (Uriah Heep).

latest reviews


popular reviews 


review comments 

44 ForthAngel - In the end
43 Constantine Maroulis - Constantine
41 ForthAngel - Silver Bullets EP
38 The Perfects - Future automatic
37 Tribal Ink - Surrounded by freaks
34 Pillar - The Reckoning
33 Europe - Secret Society
33 Breaking Benjamin - Phobia
32 Evanescence - The Open Door
27 Karnivool - Sound Awake